Year of publication
- 2005 (7) (remove)
- Report (7) (remove)
- Analysis of Simulation Environment (2005)
- In this paper the requirements for an ALN simulation environment are analysed, as needed in the CATNETS Project. A number of grid and general purpose simulators are evaluated regarding the identified requirements for simulating economical resource allocation mechanisms in ALNs. Subsequently a suitable simulator is chosen for usage in the CATNETS project.
- Proof-of-Concept Application - Annual Report Year 1 (2005)
- In this document the Cat-COVITE Application for use in the CATNETS Project is introduced and motivated. Furthermore an introduction to the catallactic middleware and Web Services Agreement (WS-Agreement) concepts is given as a basis for the future work. Requirements for the application of Cat-COVITE with in catallactic systems are analysed. Finally the integration of the Cat-COVITE application and the catallactic middleware is described.
- Evaluation and Metrics Framework (2005)
- In this paper a metrics framework for evaluating different scenarios in the CATNETS project is defined. The aim is to use this framework to compare the catallactic scenario against the central auctioneer.
- Theoretical and Computational Basis for Economical Ressource Allocation in Application Layer Networks -Annual Report Year 1 (2005)
- This paper identifies and defines suitable market mechanisms for Application Layer Networks (ALNs). On basis of the structured Market Engineering process, the work comprises the identification of requirements which adequate market mechanisms for ALNs have to fulfill. Subsequently, two mechanisms for each, the centralized and the decentralized case are described in this document.5
- The OP-2 open path infrared gas analyser for CO2 and H2O (2005)
- no abstract
- Klimatologische und mikrometeorologische Forschungen im Rahmen des Bayreuther Institutes für Terrestrische Ökosystemforschung (BITÖK); 1989 - 2004 (2005)
- keine Zusamennfassung