Bayreuther Arbeitspapiere zur Wirtschaftsinformatik
- Master's Thesis (3) (remove)
- English (3) (remove)
- Market Acceptance of Cloud Computing - An Empirical Analysis of Market Structure, Price Models and Service Requirements (2009)
- As an emerging technology and business paradigm, Cloud Computing embeds fairly large amount of unexplored fields, from technological definition to business models. While the market of Cloud Computing is expected to expand in the near future, few studies of the actual market acceptance of the Cloud Computing services are done. It may be interesting, especially for the Cloud Computing service providers, to know more about the preferences of transaction forms and price models from the users and potential users. From an academic research’s point of view, we want to know whether the development of Cloud Computing market can be explained or even predicted by certain theoretical frameworks.
- Multiple Criteria Decision Making in Application Layer Networks (2008)
- This work is concerned with the conduct of MCDM by intelligent agents trading commodities in ALNs. These agents consider trustworthiness in their course of negotiation and select offers with respect to product price and seller reputation.
- Grid Computing in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: An Exploratory Study of Corporate Attitudes towards Economic and Security-Related Issues (2008)
- As Grid computing commenced in the scientific sector, it slowly enters the commercial environment. Although it proposes interesting features for horizontal integration of hardware and resource sharing, businesses slowly implement Intragrids in their companies. Open Grid markets are yet not deployed.