Year of publication
- 2007 (6) (remove)
- English (6) (remove)
- Simulator Development - Annual Report Year 3 (2007)
- This document describes the progress of the simulator development with in the third year of the CATNETS project. The refinement of the simulator as well as a detailed guide to conducting simulations is presented.
- Performance Evaluation - Annual Report Year 3 (2007)
- This report describes the work done and results obtained in third year of the CATNETS project. Experiments carried out with the different configurations of the prototype are reported and simulation results are evaluated with the CATNETS metrics framework. The applicability of the Catallactic approach as market model for service and resource allocation in application layer networks is assessed based on the results and experience gained both from the prototype development and simulations.
- CATNETS Final Activity Report (2007)
- This paper presents the final activity report of the CATNETS project. It summarizes the project objectives, the contractors involved, the work performed and the final results. A description of the dissemination activities concludes the report.
- Proof-of-Concept Application - Annual Report Year 3 (2007)
- In this report the progress of developing the proof-of-concept application in the CATNETS project is presented. Hence the development of the necessary performance measuring components as well as a distributed application to execute on economic-enhanced Grid/P2P platforms and middleware integration are described.
- A Policy Framework including Trust and Reputation in Grid Environments (2007)
- This paper examines the role of policies in different grid environments. A Grid technology becomes standardized and stable, various business models are envented and increasingly applied, and economic implications can be observed.Asymmetrically distributed information may allow for opportunistic behaviour of service providers or users who exploit the information gap between providers and consumers on the quality of services.
- Theoretical and Computation Basis for CATNETS - Annual Report Year 3 (2007)
- In this document the developments in defining the computational and theoretical framework for economical resource allocation are described. Accordingly the formal specification of the market mechanisms, bidding strategies of the involved agents and the integration of the market mechanisms into the simulator were refined.