- CATNETS Final Activity Report (2007)
- This paper presents the final activity report of the CATNETS project. It summarizes the project objectives, the contractors involved, the work performed and the final results. A description of the dissemination activities concludes the report.
- Proof-of-Concept Application - Annual Report Year 3 (2007)
- In this report the progress of developing the proof-of-concept application in the CATNETS project is presented. Hence the development of the necessary performance measuring components as well as a distributed application to execute on economic-enhanced Grid/P2P platforms and middleware integration are described.
- A Scalability Analysis of Grid allocation Mechanisms (2008)
- This article examines the broker´s behavior with regard to a varying number of participating nodes and shows that incremental losses have to be accepted in central resource allocation when introducing new nodes.
- Theoretical and Computation Basis for CATNETS - Annual Report Year 3 (2007)
- In this document the developments in defining the computational and theoretical framework for economical resource allocation are described. Accordingly the formal specification of the market mechanisms, bidding strategies of the involved agents and the integration of the market mechanisms into the simulator were refined.