- Tagungsband zum Doctoral Consortium der WI 2011 (2011)
- Since the early 1990es, young researchers participate in the doctoral consortium series, co-located with the "Wirtschaftsinformatik" conference. This volume contains the selected papers of 20 PhD candidates of the 2011 doctoral consortium in Zurich.
- Theoretical and Computation Basis for CATNETS - Annual Report Year 3 (2007)
- In this document the developments in defining the computational and theoretical framework for economical resource allocation are described. Accordingly the formal specification of the market mechanisms, bidding strategies of the involved agents and the integration of the market mechanisms into the simulator were refined.
- The service-productivity learning cockpit – a business intelligence tool for service enterprises (2012)
- The paper describes the development of an agent-based simulation tool for hospital managers to manage their productivity of services, especially in the context of supporting services like patient transport logistics. The learning cockpit allows hospital managers to see how the change of inputs changes the overall perceived customer values of all stakeholders and therefore to get a visualization of the impacts their decisions cause. The paper introduces the general research domain service-productivity, followed by a description of the development steps of artefact creation. The learning cockpit is part of a research project called BELOUGA, which is funded by the German government.