- Informatik (3) (remove)
- Integral point sets over Z_n^m (2007)
- There are many papers studying properties of point sets in the Euclidean space or on integer grids, with pairwise integral or rational distances. In this article we consider the distances or coordinates of the point sets which instead of being integers are elements of Z_n, and study the properties of the resulting combinatorial structures.
- Symmetric functions in MAGMA (2007)
- We describe two algorithms which were used to implement symmetric functions in the computer algebra system MAGMA. We describe one algorithm based on the work of Lascoux and Schutzenberger for the multiplication. One further algorithm is given for the computation of plethysms.
- Construction of Two-Weight Codes (2005)
- This is a talk given at the conference: Algebra and Computation 2005 in Tokyo. We describe a method for the construction of two-weight codes. This also allows to realize certain strongly regular graphs or equivalently certain point sets in the a finite projective geometry. We use the method of prescibed automorphisms, which allows us to reduce the problem to a size where we can use powerful Diophantine equation solvers provided by Alfred Wassermann.